[mou] Trapped Goldfinch

Blaine Seeliger avocet13 at charter.net
Tue Aug 28 18:38:02 EDT 2007

Just a note of warning. And if  anyone has any ideas please share. I had a Goldfinch slide down between the two hooks on a sheppard hook where they come together. I will put something in-between them to hopefully keep this from repeating itself. They are slippery and I could see how this could have happened.
 I was able to get him out after quite a struggle with a screwdriver prying the two pieces apart. His leg was badly mangled even bleeding. But escaped my hands before I could inspect further. I have no idea how long he was struggling, being I found him upon my return home today. Hope he makes it.

Blaine Seeliger
avocet13 at charter.net