[mou] Sherburne NWR

Nathan Schirmacher natester166 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 25 15:29:21 EDT 2007

Today my Dad and I went to Sherburne National Wildlife Refuge. We had a great day with 16 Warbler species including Connecticut, Blackpoll, Wilson's, and 4 Canada Warblers. We also had 8 Shorebird species including 5 Solitary Sandpipers on the same log. Also seen was a Yellow-bellied Flycatcher on the Auto Tour. We ended up with 78 species on the day. Good Birding to all and hope to see some of you next week on the Mille lacs Trip.Nathan SchirmacherMille Lacs County