[mou] State Fair

Ann and Manley Olson a_molson at unidial.com
Sat Aug 25 14:20:33 EDT 2007

I have received several questions and since there may be others with the
same questions I will responded to the lists.
* To volunteer of find out what shifts need people contact Chris Benson
chrisb at fullcircleimage.com

*The MOU booth is outside the Department of Natural Resources building
on the west side. The DNR building is located between Carnes and Judson
in the south central area of the fairgrounds.

*If you might be interested in volunteering but are not sure of what you
would be doing, feel free to stop by the booth and watch what goes on.

*Parking   The easiest way is to park at a free lot and take the free
shuttle. One of the closest lots is the Twin City Co-ops Federal Credit
Union located on the North side of Larpenteur Avenue at Prior. This bus
drops off and picks up at Gate 15 which is on the west edge of the
Fairgrounds so it is a fairly long walk to the DNR building.
Another close Park and Ride is at North Como Presbyterian Church at
Larpenteur and Victoria. This route uses Gate 24 which is on the south
side of Como Avenue and is much closer to the DNR building. There were
maps of all suh lots in the Star Tribune  on Sunday.

Manley Olson