[mou] Cape May Warbler in Becker County

markotnes at cableone.net markotnes at cableone.net
Mon Aug 13 09:06:50 EDT 2007

I made a quick run though parts of Becker County on Sunday August 12th.  The woods
at Tamarac NWR were very quiet and deer flies greatly outnumbered birds.  I did get
a nice male Cape May Warbler and a Nashville Warbler at the head of the River Road
Trail.

Hamden Slough had fair numbers of shorebirds northeast of the headquarters
building, but nothing unusual.  There were also large number of great egrets, a
couple of great blue herons, and a green heron at Hamden.

Mark Otnes
Fargo ND
701-241-4194
markotnes at cableone.net