[mou] Mike Hendrickson

Michael Hendrickson mlhendrickson at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 22:55:14 EDT 2007

Hello:

  Ok we decided we did not like gmail so we moved to another email address.  The brand new and FINAL email address is mlhendrickson at yahoo.com   On the gmail account I spelled my last name wrong and I tried to change or edit it but I found it very difficult in doing that so we moved to yahoo and we like it.

  If you still have my old email address (smithville4 at charter.net) I still check it but the yahoo is my primary email adress for now on.

  I am sorry for boring the hell out you guys for a post that has nothing to do about birds!

  I did hear a Le Conte's Sparrow singing on territory at 4:30am along Co. Rd 6 in Carlton County. I been hearing this same individual sing for the last 3 weeks.

  Mike Hendrickson
  Duluth, Minnesota