[mou] Summer 2007 Season

Paul Budde Paul.Budde at us.benfieldgroup.com
Wed Aug 1 10:47:15 EDT 2007

The summer season (6/1 - 7/31) has ended.  If you will be submitting a seasonal report for inclusion in the summer summary to be published in The Loon, please do so now.  We strongly encourage submissions using the MOU website (http://moumn.org/). Look under "Reporting Birds," then "On-line Seasonal Reporting."  For the spring 2007 season we received reports using the web from 134 observers of over 57,000 sightings, comprising 335 species!!

Please provide data by August 15th.  (Contact me if you cannot submit data by this deadline and we'll see if we can work something out.)

Thanks for your observations and the details you provide!
Paul

Paul Budde
Minneapolis, MN
paul.budde at us.benfieldgroup.com