[mou] info please for visiting birder

ron bolton rr.bolton at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 14:27:38 CDT 2008

I'm a Colorado birder who will be in Shakopee for a quick business trip next week.
I'll
only have an hour or so in the early morning near Seagate which is in
the about 1 miles south of the river and the east end of Memorial park.
Where should I go?  Dean Lake? Memorial Park? Blue Lake?
What are a couple of very likely new birds for me there? I've done very little birding in the north and east US.
Of course if there is something special migrating through that doesn't go near Colorado then that would be cool too.

I appreciate any advice.

Tx
Ron Bolton
rr.bolton at yahoo.com