[mou] Chukar

jeff fischer tiercel63 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 12:24:28 EDT 2007

Thanks to everyone who replied. I just wanted to be sure that my ID was correct.  I was not very confident since everything that I read suggested that these birds where only out west, but I agree with most people who have responded that this was probably a captive bird that escaped or was released. I will be posting a picture up on my blog if anyone thinks that i have made an error on the ID please let me know. The picture is not that great since it crossed the road and was in the woods when I took the picture.

Thanks,
Jeff
http://ecobirder.blogspot.com/