[mou] Empassioned and Desperate plea for MOU State Fair Booth voluteers

BobHoltz1933 at aol.com BobHoltz1933 at aol.com
Thu Aug 16 19:40:09 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/16/2007 4:37:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
chrisb at fullcircleimage.com writes:

The Minnesota State Fair runs from Thursday, August 23rd
through Labor Day, Monday, September 3rd.
That's one week from today!

And we still need a lot of volunteers for our booth
at the DNR building.

Please help out, along with the satisfaction
of giving back you'll get a free entrance pass
to the fair.

Birders,

Please take time to review your schedule and volunteer for one or two slots
at the State Fair. It is a great experience. You get to interact with people of
all ages, answer their questions and encourage them to take an interest in
birds.

Bob Holtz