[mou] Empassioned and Desperate plea for MOU State Fair Booth voluteers

Chris Benson chrisb at fullcircleimage.com
Thu Aug 16 17:36:49 EDT 2007

The Minnesota State Fair runs from Thursday, August 23rd
through Labor Day, Monday, September 3rd.
That's one week from today!

And we still need a lot of volunteers for our booth
at the DNR building.

Please help out, along with the satisfaction
of giving back you'll get a free entrance pass
to the fair.

Here are the dates and times we really need help with:

Thursday, August 23rd:  3PM to 6PM and 6PM to 9PM
Friday, August 24th:  12PM - 3PM, 3PM to 6PM and 6PM to 9PM
Saturday, August 25th:  3PM to 6PM and 6PM to 9PM
Sunday, August 26th:  6PM to 9PM
Monday, August 27th:  9AM to 12 PM and 6PM to 9PM
Tuesday, August 28th:  9AM to 12PM, 12PM to 3PM, 3PM to 6PM and 6PM to 9PM
Wednesday, August 29th:  9AM to 12PM
Thursday, August 30th:  9AM to 12PM
Friday, August 31st:  9AM to 12PM and 6PM to 9PM
Saturday, September 1st:  9AM to 12PM
Sunday, September 2nd:  12PM to 3PM, 3PM to 6PM and 6PM to 9PM
Monday, September 3rd:  12PM to 3PM, 3PM to 6PM and 6PM to 9PM

Everyone will get a chance to eat plenty of food on a stick.

Thank you,

Contact Chris Benson at:
chrisb at fullcircleimage.com or at
507-269-1282