[mou] Membership

Alice Laudon ali_lau at msn.com
Wed Aug 15 15:20:17 EDT 2007

I have been reading with interest the recent debate on MOU membership, listserves, reporting, etc.  I am a member of MOU but I am NOT an expert birder, just someone who enjoys birds and birding.  Despite that, I enjoy keeping up with what is going on around the state with birds and birding.  I enjoy the listserve and I do actually enjoy the debates.  One can sense the multitude of personalities out there and that is good.  We all would not want to be alike would we?  We just need to remember to keep it civil.  It certainly is OK to question things but we need to be able to accept that answers will not always be what we want them to be.

Alice Laudon