[mou] Need to add.

Michael Hendrickson mlhendrickson at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 14:50:11 EDT 2007

In my last line "If you hate the MOU so much why not join the Minnesota Bird Conservation you will fit right in"  This is not meant to be a negative remark against MBC. The reason I mentioned that is that most of the people who serve on MBC are folks in the science field and maybe Richard would feel more comfortable to be in a crowd of other scientific folks like himself.rather than us boobs in the MOU.

  Good Birding!

  Mike Hendrickson
  Good ol Duluth