[mou] Mou Seasonal Reporting Software

John Cyrus cyrus150 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 14:32:12 EDT 2007

Well,  since I saw the Chukar in the wild, then I will count it myself.   I
guess I'm not as strict as a lot of people.  If I had seen it on some sort
of game farm or zoo, then of course I woudln't count it.   How many reports
of a Chukar would it take for MOU to consider adding it?   Also, does any
one know of any game farms or preserves in Carver County that have Chukars?
  If it is an escapee I am curious where it came from.   It makes me wonder
if the birds I saw last fall near King Blind at Carver Park a couple times
were in fact Chukars and not Gray Partridge(the only bird I thought it could
be).   Unfortunately those looks were in early morning light, so I only saw
brown partridge size/shape birds.