[mou] Carver Park Reserve

John Cyrus cyrus150 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:41:13 EDT 2007

Alright, here is a more detailed list of birds seen this morning at Carver
Park Reserve in Carver County.   I had planned to spend about an hour at the
park just to check if there was any fallout from last night's storms.   That
hour quickly turned into 3.  If you want more detailed directions to
locations of these birds let me know, as most were seen at 5 areas within
the park.

Chukar-mentioned previously
Common Yellowthroat-4
American Redstart-3
Canada Warbler-6-8 male, female, and juv.
Chestnut-sided Warbler-3 juv.
Tennessee Warbler-5
Nashville Warbler-2
Black and White Warbler-3
Blue-winged Warbler-1
Orange-crowned Warbler-1
Northern Waterthrush-1
Ovenbird-1
Scarlet Tanager
Large mixed flock of Baltimore and Orchard Orioles, Rose-breasted Grosbeaks,
Bluebirds, Red-eyed Vireo,  and a few warblers that wouldn't sit still.
Yellow-throated Vireo
Great Crested and Least Flycatcher
Eastern Pewee
Trumpeter Swan-5 including 3 young