[rba] [mou] Brown Co. Sabine's Gull Update

Brian & Risa Smith rba at moumn.org
Sat Sep 13 09:39:29 CDT 2008

One final update on the Sabine's Gull at the Sleepy Eye sewage ponds.  I went back to check on it at 9:00 a.m. & was unable to see it on either of the two ponds from the front entrance.  I began walking down the road that runs due east from the entrance and found the Sabine's hunkered down in the grass about 200 yards down the road.  Thought birders would want to know if they should stop by looking for it & didn't see it on the water.

Brian Smith