[rba] [mou] Eurasian Wigeon still present 11/8

rba at moumn.org rba at moumn.org
Sat Nov 8 16:02:46 CST 2008

The Eurasian Wigeon was still present at 3:10 this afternoon, Saturday, November 8.  I have not been to this particular area before, so I turned into the 1st driveway west of 169 marked GE Commercial Finance.  It was the wrong one.  I needed a lifeline to figure out that I needed to continue a bit more to the west to the GE ... 3 driveway.  (Thanks, Jim!)  As others have reported, it was with a large fleet of American Wigeons.  I was lucky to find it close to the near shore.

Linda Sparling