[rba] [mou] Cattle Egrets, Hutchinson (McLeod County)

Joshua Christian rba at moumn.org
Thu Nov 6 22:17:47 CST 2008

This morning (11/06) at work a coworker asked me what all the "little white cranes" in the parking lot were.  Looking out the window I saw a group of 15-20 Cattle Egrets standing in the grassy median between two of the parking lots at Hutchinson Technology.  I saw them off and on at different locations between 8:30 and 10:00am, but I have not seen them since, and a search of the surrounding fields after work did not reveal anything.
Good birding,
Josh Christian
Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows Live