[rba] [mou] Murrelet not refound this morning

rba at moumn.org rba at moumn.org
Wed Nov 5 12:13:48 CST 2008

I was unable to refind the murrelet between 10:00 and 11:45 AM this
morning. I only encountered one party of two birders at Park Point
during this time. The male Barrow's Goldeneye was still present in the
harbor near the bus turnaround at 43rd Street and a first-cycle
Glaucous Gull was at Canal Park. There has been intermittent drizzle
with occasional rain showers, but the lake surface is currently almost
perfectly calm as the forecast winds have not materialized.
--
Peder H. Svingen
Duluth, MN

Quoting bensodavid at gmail.com: