[mou] Look in Horned Lark Flocks for???

Alt, Mark Mark.Alt at bestbuy.com
Sun Mar 2 19:04:28 CST 2008

I subscribe to PA Birds and a Northern Wheatear has been found there
mixed in with a flock of Horned Larks, Perhaps this is the motivation I
needed to get out there and check every one of those thousands of LBB's
that are around this time of year. I checked out a flock today, but it
was all Larks all the time. Report back what is mixed in with those
chirruping raccoon - masked denizens of open spaces...maybe there is
more than meets the eye out there!

Mark Alt
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Project Resources Group