[mou] Mississippi Eagles/ Apology

Jason Caddy j.caddy at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 22:37:30 CST 2008

Fellow Birders,

I just joined the MOU and just started posting a couple of days ago.  I didn't realize how controversial my post was.  I will be much more
careful what I write in the future.  I do feel that people should use their own best judgement when birding.  At the time I didn't believe
that going out on the jetty was that big of a deal, the dealership is closed for the season and the jetty is very small and very close to
the public boat launch.  I would never condone trespassing and if the shop was open I would have asked permission.  Thanks for the
feedback.

Good Birding,
Jason Caddy