[mou] Moose Lake Bohemian Waxwings

shawn conrad dingermcduff at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 16:29:33 CST 2008

I saw at least 3, and possibly as many as 5, flocks of Bohemian Waxwings in the town of Moose Lake today.  Two of the flocks numbered 30-40 and one was 100+ individuals.  I wasn't sure if the other 2 sightings were flocks I had seen previously or not.  All were very actively moving as every sighting was a flyover while I walked on the Soo Line Trail during a short period of time this morning.  It seemed like the waxwings were everywhere!  Shawn Conradhttp://users.2z.net/itasca_chippewa_birding/