[mou] Scarlet Tanager

jeff fischer tiercel63 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 17:04:07 CDT 2008

After all the trouble the last time that I posted something that I saw I have been reluctant to post on these lists again but last Sunday, 8-24, I spotted a scarlet tanager at Wild River State Park. The tanager was in the midst of molting between summer and winter plumage and was quite striking. Fortunately he did sit long enough for me to get some pics. Other birds that I saw that day, that are not uncommon but beautiful none the less, were cedar waxwing and American redstart.

Jeff Fischer
http://ecobirder.blogspot.com/