[mou] The Nature Conservancy Prairie Photo Contest

Lauren Michelsen lmichelsen at TNC.ORG
Thu Aug 28 14:58:11 CDT 2008

Hope this works ok

The Nature Conservancy Minnesota Chapter is conducting a Prairie Wildlife Photo Contest in conjunction with the Federal Duck Stamp Contest <http://www.fws.gov/duckstamps/federal/federal.htm> . For the first time ever, the Duck Stamp contest is being held in Minnesota, at the Bloomington Art Center <http://www.bloomingtonartcenter.com/> . The contest is the most prestigious wildlife art event in the world, and draws thousands of artists and spectators. With The Nature Conservancy, Minnesota Chapter's 50th year celebration this year, we invite you to take part in the first annual photo contest to win prizes up to $250! To check out more please visit our website to upload your photos now! www.nature.org/mnphotocontest <http://www.nature.org/mnphotocontest>   Deadline: Tuesday, September 30th 11:59pm CT