[mou] Eurasian Collared-Dove Kandiyohi, Kandiyohi County MN

Terence Brashear birdnird at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 09:35:47 CDT 2008

I saw one Eurasian Collared-Dove in the town of Kandiyohi, Kandiyohi County, MN this past weekend.  The bird was seen at the northern outskirts of the town of Kandiyohi on the east side of Kandiyohi County Road 8 (85th St NE) drinking water in small pond.  It took flight and headed back into town as I was watching it.  I called Randy Fredrickson to let him know about the bird and was told that two birds are being seen at a local feeder in town.

Regards,

Terry

Terry Brashear
Hennepin County, MN