[mou] MOU Booth at State Fair

Tom Bell tnejbell at comcast.net
Tue Aug 5 21:02:54 CDT 2008

The Executive Board of MOU has decided that the MOU will NOT have a
booth this year at the State Fair. We know that some of you were
looking forward to working the booth again as you enjoyed it when you
did it last. We were not successful in getting anyone or any group to
take charge of organizing the event in time to good a good job. We are
planning on being back at the fair next year. If you are interested in
planning and organizing next year's event, let us know.

Tom Bell, Secretary MOU
Grey Cloud Island
5868 Pioneer Rd. S.
St. Paul Park, MN 55071