[mou] Snowy Egret - Mississippi River, Sartell (Benton & Stearns)

Herb.Dingmann at triminsystems.com Herb.Dingmann at triminsystems.com
Mon Aug 27 15:34:42 EDT 2007

I received an unexpected treat this afternoon while working at my office
desk.  A Snowy Egret showed up on the exposed rocks in the middle of the
river, went over to the Benton County shore for a while, then returned to
the middle of the river.  It disappeared for about 15 minutes, but it's now
back again.  The location is right next to the paper mill in Sartell.  Look
for the blue smokestack - you can see it for miles around.

It's not often I see a year bird while sitting at my desk!

Herb Dingmann
St. Cloud