[mou] Nighthawk movement

Michael Hendrickson mlhendrickson at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 23:22:43 EDT 2007

Tonight around 5:30 - 6pm there was a fairly good movement of nighthawks over Morgan Park in Duluth, Mn.  While coaching my son's football team I noticed at least several hundred nighthawks flying over the football field.  I wish I was along the norhtshore to census how many were moving tonight.  I suspect the next few nights there should be a strong movement of nighthawks flying down the shore as we are approaching the peak times for nighthawk migraton over Duluth.

Mike Hendrickson
  Duluth, Minnesota
  Website: http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/
  Local Bird Guide