[mou] I could be wrong

Thomas Maiello thomas at angelem.com
Wed Aug 22 17:33:05 EDT 2007

Just had what I just have to say was a Canada Warbler outside my
office window.  Clear white eye ring with yellow supraloral.  At
first I thought it was my spring Nashville but it had light, thin
streaking on its breast in the place where the "necklace" would be in
a spring display.  It had me going as a Yellow with the streaking but
the eye ring and darker head coloring and uniform gray back  took out
that possibility.  Anyone have any other possibilities.  The bird
never gave me a good look at its coverts to see if they were white.
No song heard.  (remember this is in the nether regions between the
north end of beautiful Fridley and just south of Northtown in Blaine.)

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.
Spring Lake Park, MN