[mou] Bird Bath Info

Sharon Stiteler birdchick at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 06:53:34 EDT 2007

Wow,

Thank you to everyone who sent info.  In the first twenty-four hours
I had 34 responses!  All but one were extremely satisfied with their
bath.  Almost everyone had some sort of feature that made a water
splashing sound like a bubbler, dripper, or pump waterfall and the
most successful baths had some sort of shallow area for small birds
to comfortably bathe.  I put the question up in my blog and even more
reports.

So, if anyone is out there and not getting a lot of action at the
bird feeders, or maybe you want to see more variety of species during
migration--get a bird bath with some sort of moving water feature.

Sharon Stiteler
www.birdchick.com
Minneapolis, MN