[mou] Lake Superior Field Trips

Michael Hendrickson mlhendrickson at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 01:30:26 EDT 2007

Hello:

  Some updates:

  September 8th Field Trip:  There is a MOU meeting in Duluth at Great Lakes Aquarium in the afternoon and at 8am to 12pm there is a boat trip. So far I have to get at least 13 more birders on this trip to make it a go! Cost $30/birder

  September 22nd Field Trip:  Coincides with Hawk Ridge Weekend.  Trip from 8am -12pm and I need at least 9 more birders to make it a go. Cost $30/birder

  October 6th Field Trip:  Trip from 8am-12pm and I need at least 9 more birders to make it a go.  Cost $30/birder.

  My new email address is mlhendrickson at yahoo.com  PLEASE use this email to contact me and also PLEASE DO NOT use the form on my website because the email adress where the form submits to goes to my old email address.

  To view the boat and get more an idea what the trip consist of and what to bring and ect.. go to my website (http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/) and click on Lake Superior Boat Trips on the side menue bar.

  Jaegers will soon be migrating down in the Great Lakes Region and hopefully we will get enough birders to view these birds on the LL Smith Research vessel.

  Thanks

  Mike Hendrickson
  Duluth Minnesota
  http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/