[mou] Recent Postings

Terence Brashear birdnird at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 22:20:45 EDT 2007

Richard

Fake email address?  The message was from the MOU Electronics Communications Committee of whom I am a member.

We thought very carefully about sending out a message since we don't want to infringe on people posting to MOU-NET.

If you continue with postings that needlessly clog inboxes you will be removed permanently.

Regards,

Terry

Yes - this is REAL.

Terry Brashear