[mou] My exotics list

Warren Woessner WWoessner at slwip.com
Wed Aug 15 12:59:37 EDT 2007

Cool list to keep. I have Whooper Swan from Black Dog Lake several years
ago, and Ringed Turtle Dove from Madison from the 70s. Ringed Turtle
Dove was countable in Florida until recently. It got dumped when
Eurasian Collared Dove was officially added to the ABA list. Whooper
Swan is countable, at least in Western Alaska. Some Western States have
accepted sightings of Whoopers as wild birds, I think
Warren