[mou] Recent discussion

John Cyrus cyrus150 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 17:02:30 EDT 2007

I actually appreciate the discussion that has come forth regarding the
Chukars.  It has gotten a bit more passionate than I was expecting, but I
guess it happens.  I had no idea how easily Chukars could be purchased/how
common they were on game farms and the like in the state.  Thank you all for
clearing it up for me.

I just can't convince myself that this Chukar made his way all the way from
Montana, Wyoming, or Nevada to settle down in Carver Park.  Come on people.
He could have made it from there.  Couldn't he?  No, probably not.  It's
probably as close to a wild Chukar as I'll see for awhile.   I might just
see one in its original habitat in Turkey next spring.

John