[mou] religion, money, sex, and, now, birding?

Richard Wood rwoodphd at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 16:33:24 EDT 2007

To Sharon (and others),

The point is, there is a point when disagreement does become PERSONAL, and there are some out there that don't know where to stop.  That is what we need to try to avoid.

Sometimes records committees don't just find your report "unacceptable", they go the extra mile, i.e., they do everything in their power to embarass one in public.  If you poo poo that because it hasn't happened to you yet, you are fortunate, and I hope for your sake it doesn't happen to you.

Sometimes your documentation is good, and you've even included photos, drawings and YOUR NOTEBOOK of observations, one can't just look at themselves and say it was their fault.

I'm sorry if you don't consider insults to be "hostile".  We should be striving to a) not provoke others to insult us and b) not insulting others even when we are so mad we can't stand it.  Then we will have a good community to be proud of.

Richard

Richard L. Wood, Ph. D.
Hastings, MN
rwoodphd at yahoo.com