[mou] Mou Seasonal Reporting Software

Chris Benson chrisb at fullcircleimage.com
Tue Aug 14 13:38:47 EDT 2007

John,

Chukar aren't countable.
They aren't truly "wild" birds, as they are considered
either released or escaped birds.
At one time there was a population in
the Ely area but they died out and the species was
taken off the list.
So just like the European Goldfinch that showed
up at my mother's house 2 or 3 years ago,
or the Emu that I've seen running around loose,
or the Ringed Turtle-Doves that are
about a mile from my house in Rochester they
aren't a countable bird.
But they're a whole lot of fun to see!!!

Chris Benson
Rochester