[mou] September 8th Boat Trip

Michael Hendrickson mlhendrickon at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 23:41:53 EDT 2007

On September 8th there will be a MOU board meeting at the aquarium in the
afternoon.  I have scheduled a boat trip on Lake Superior that same day from
8am-12pm.  MOU president Bill George emailed me and inform me a bird trip on
Lake Superior before the meeting would be a fun idea.  So anyone planning on
coming up to Duluth on Sept. 8th and would like to board the LL Smith
research vessel and chum for jaegers, gulls and terns please reply to me.
The cost is only $30 per birder for fours of lake superior birding. I
have 14 spots open and I need at least 18 birders to pay for the boat fee or
else I will have to cancel the use of the boat.

Thanks.

Mike Hendrickson
Duluth