[mou] [mnbird] Olmsted County Scissor-tailed Flycatcher

Paul Pedersen ppedersen6 at charter.net
Mon Apr 23 15:09:05 EDT 2007

I just came back from seeing it with Lance Vrieze, Bob Ekblad, Chuck Krulas
and John Hockema. It was very difficult to find because it would not stay in
one location long. Here is a link to a map with 5 spots we saw it in the
last hour or so.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&z=15&ll=44.157855,-92.585521&spn=0.014932,0.029182&t=h&om=1&msid=106670122882464008559.000001121fcfba1826954&msa=0

Private property all around too, so do not venture into fields off the road.

Paul Pedersen